OPEN BOX/PLAIN BOX/NO ACCESSORIES Asus PROART Z790-CREATOR WIFI, Intel Z790, 1700, ATX, 4 DDR5, HDMI, 2 Thunderbolt
THIS IS AN OPEN BOX ITEM THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN OUTER ASROCK BOX OR ACCESSORIES & IS MISSING AN M.2 HEATSINK, THIS ITEM COMES WITH 24 MONTHS WARRANTY.
ITEM HAS BEEN CHECKED AND TESTED AND IS FULLY WORKING
Intel Z790 LGA 1700 ATX creator motherboard with PCIe 5.0 , DDR5 support, Thunderbolt 4 (USB4 compliant), 10 Gb & 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6E, four M.2 slots, plus a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ up to 60W
- Intel Socket LGA 1700 for 13th & 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Future-proofed connectivity: Two Thunderbolt 4 (USB4 compliant) ports, 10 Gb & 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6E, four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots and a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ up to 60W
- Next-gen performance: 16+1 power stages rated for 70 amps, PCIe 5.0 ready, and a DDR5 speed boost
- Intelligent optimization: ASUS-exclusive software and firmware that simplify setup and improve performance: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling II, CreationFirst and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation
- Comprehensive thermal design: Massive VRM and chipset heatsinks, aluminum M.2 heatsinks, seven 4-pin PWM fan headers and an AIO pump header
- DIY-friendly design: PCIe Slot Q-Release, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, SafeDIMM, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Q-Connector
- Advanced security: USB port management, software blacklisting and Regedit on/off controls via ASUS Control Center Express
Get immersed in your creations with two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports connect to all your content creation gadgets and enable up to 40 Gbps bi-directional data transfers. To further push your creative work with one 8K or two 4K colour-accurate monitors, you can connect your discrete graphics card to the onboard DisplayPort-in port at the back I/O and direct the video output via the Thunderbolt 4 port.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band, providing up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds along with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
Dual Ethernet ports provide fast data transfers simultaneously for 2.5 Gb internet streaming or uploading and 10 Gb for local network-attached storage (NAS), allowing for improved data organisation and security.
Both of the x16 expansion slots have the PCIe 5.0 treatment to offer incredible speeds up to 64 GB/s for compatible devices. To bear the brunt of massive graphics cards, they are also protected with SafeSlot retention brackets, and the top slot can be released easily thanks to the Q-Release button.
Four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to 22110 and provide NVMe® SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data transfer speeds.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 boosts data transfers with speeds of up to 20 Gbps. This header also features Quick Charge 4+ technology that can quickly charge your pen display, tablet or mobile phone up to 60 watts by using a PCIe power supply cable plugged into the nearby 6-pin connector.
Rated for 70 amps and combining high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, these stages deliver power and efficiency tailored for the latest 13th & 12th Gen Intel Core processors.
Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push the system to its limits. Predicted values can be engaged automatically or used as a launching ground for further experimentation.
AI Cooling II balances the thermals and acoustics of any build with a single click. A proprietary ASUS algorithm slashes unnecessary noise while running a quick stress test, and then it monitors CPU temperatures to dynamically adjust fans to optimal speeds.
As working from home becomes the new normal, clear online communication is more critical than ever. Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation is an audio utility that leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are smartly pared back so your calls and video conferences with partners and clients are crystal clear.
ProArt Creator Hub is your personal portal to monitor your PC status, personalise settings or optimise your workflow. It features an intuitive overview dashboard, quickly switching fan profiles and makes short work of switching between different performance modes.
ProArt Z790-Creator WiFi is engineered and rigorously tested to offer superior quality, stability and compatibility to ensure that it empowers creativity for years to come.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1700
- Chipset: Intel Z790
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR5
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR5 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 7200(OC)
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
2 x Thunderbolt 4 ports (USB-C) support DP & Thunderbolt video outputs
- PCI/PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 5.0 x16 (support x16 or x8/x8 modes)
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x4 mode)
- Storage: 8 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - SATA & PCIe
- RAID: "Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports NVMe RAID 0/1/5, SATA RAID 0/1/5/10"
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6E
2x2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band
- LAN: 10GB LAN & 2.5GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek S1220A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: 2 x Thunderbolt 4 Type-C (at back)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)
1 x Front Panel Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Connector
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 4 USB Type-C
6 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
2 x DisplayPort (Input only)
1 x HDMI
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi Module
1 x Marvell AQtion 10Gb Ethernet
1 x Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack button
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump
5 x 4-pin Chassis Fan
1 x 24-pin Main
1 x 8-pin +12V
1 x 4-pin +12V
1 x 6-pin +12V
4 x M.2 (Key M)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- .: 2 x USB 2.0
3 x Addressable Gen2
1 x AURA RGB
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x COM Port
1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper
1 x Front Panel Audio
1 x M.2 (Key E)
1 x SPI TPM (14-1pin)
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel
1 x Thermal Sensor
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- No. LAN Ports: 2 x LAN
- Max LAN Speed: 10GB LAN
- Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi)