My current system is one I actually won in a Twitter competition, I couldn’t actually believe I won a full system from a Twitter competition but I did and this is what I won…
- Case: MSI Sekira 500P
- Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Plus
- Processor: Ryzen 5 2600X
- Memory: Adata XPG 16GB (2×8) 3000MHz
- Graphics: MSI Evoke RX 5700XT 8GB
- Storage: Adata NVMe 512GB
- Power Supply: BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 750w Fully Modular 80+ Gold PSU
- XPG Peripheral Bundle
- Iiyama 27″ 144Hz Monitor
What are you running?
What would you build with a £1000 budget?